Its unfortunate that that happened.. Im sure it wasn't on purpose
... My story is happy :)
I purchased a Tea Cup Yorkie 10 years ago from Staryorkies and my dog is still only 5 pounds and very healthy .. Your experience may not be everyones.. I also know my neighbor around the block from us also coincidentally bought her two tea cups from Star and they are both a little smaller than my girl!!! ppl always comment on how cute my puppy is.. and are shocked when I tell them she is 10 ! I love Staryorkie for bringing Velvet into the world
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These pictures show the before grooming and after grooming of my niece's puppy, Max. A once affectionate and fun-loving dog is now a neurotic mess. He won't come..."
- "We bought our Maltese puppy in January 2012 at PETLAND MONROEVILLE. We brought her home with kennel cough but that was not a problem with us. The next three years..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..."
- "I have Proof that no one in my house accepted your delivery i did spoke to the delivery guy that we are not accepting that order because i have email..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."